Nothing interesting is happening. Every monday, I meet my oldest friend with her baby, and together we go to the baby's physio. Afterwards, we go shopping and have lunch. He is such a cutie. 💗
Yesterday, my sister visited us and I've asked her to see her tongue, and surprise! She got the same problem as me! Dampness in the body according to traditional Chinese medicine. Sister was fascinated by the TCM staff. I hope I can turn her to become a TCM believer like me 😄!
Regarding manifesting.. I feel so good right now, having nobody to worry about 👀I also stopped scripting and SATS. Yesterday I've got a crazy synchronicity. Wrote down that I will meet new SP end of august/september and get married in december. yesterday i read a news article where a woman met her husband end of august on an app and married him in december.
That's it

Comments
Post a Comment