feeling full
You become for a moment, after a successful meditation, incapable of continuing in the act, as though it were a physical creative act. You are just as impotent after you have prayed successfully as you are after the physical creative act. When satisfaction is yours, you no longer hunger for it. If the hunger persists you did not explode the idea within you, you did not actually succeed in becoming conscious of being that which you wanted to be. There was still that thirst when you came out of the deep.
This is from Neville Goddard's "Consciousness is the only reality." from 1948. It describes my situation perfectly. When I broke up with my boyfriend, I started to write the list for my perfect man. I also used a journal as a manifesting diary. Now I don't have the need to do anything; I'm not hungry anymore.
I'm fine being without a partner, without the struggles I always had before. The only man needed is Valko 🐺.
On Monday I went to the city with my oldest friend and her cute baby. We went to his physio together and went to a cafe afterwards. Can't wait to have my own baby.

Comments
Post a Comment