bridge of incidents..I guess?
| last photoshooting before I change my hubby |
I've noticed something recently. The bridge of incidents. When I met my Korean friend, I was really thinking he would be even better than my busy boyfriend. Friend was handsome, interested in me, and talked about the future. I was ready to forget my busy boyfriend, and that's when he texted me.
I was so confused... should I go back to him, or korean friend? What would the future be like? I don't want to learn korean. Learning Chinese is difficult enough. It stressed me out, and I hoped for a sign...
It came! busy boyfriend stopped writing again, so was my friend. All the self concept work made me break up with him and said good bye to my friend. I've made a super long list with traits of my ideal husband. After parting with the guys, another man popped up. He already matches 4 traits, he seems to be reliable with texting and shows interest in me. Maybe it had to unfold like that, to meet my ideal man!

Comments
Post a Comment