Oopsie
Totally forgot to update my blog... Nothing interesting is happening. I was thinking about going to Gamescom for handsome Love and Deepspace cosplayer interaction, but I'm not into the 5... No Valko, no Meri.
I've bought an Apple Watch because my Ultrahuman ring is poopy. First night was good; I didn't really notice it. The walkie talkie function is really nice. Already used it with my sister.
My mother and I manifested a guy by saying my nonexistent husband is called Harvey, and yesterday a handsome guy called Harvey contacted me on a language exchange app. It's not my ideal SP, though. When I went shopping with my mother at a clothing store I told her my husband didn't like short pants or when we were at a restaurant that Harvey is with us and wants a Pizza 🍕. I will ask the real Harvey if he doesn't like to wear short pants haha.


Comments
Post a Comment