Exhausted

 



I'm checking the news on Twitter regarding this handsome guy every day, and it's so exhausting. Too much drama stirring people. I still believe he is getting released soon. I don't have any emotional attachment to the other guys, but Valko could be the one 👄!

Also asked AI to give him my beloved xianxia hair


too sexy


not bad, not bad



To escape from the negativity, I logged out from Twitter and downloaded the game Road to Empress . I already died 5 times in the beginning. I'm too good-hearted.  Told that to my Chinese language exchange partner, and he replied that I'm perfect 😯. It's super surprising that he texted that. 


I also registered as subtitle contributor but the moderators of the projects didn't reply yet.



On Monday, my friend and her baby met again. It was super hot that day, but thanks to my hat and UV protection sleeves, it was okayish.



I'm in everything natural now, looking into natural perfumes. Found these but I didn't like the smell. Since Covid, I can't stand strong smells anymore :/ I want a natural rose one





Comments

Popular Posts